The fact is, word-of-mouth is the best advertising you’ll ever have. And if you have a great product or service, people will talk. Who better to get the conversation started than the people who are already aligned with your brand? The difference between sustainable marketing and traditional marketing and advertising is that the conversations are started by real people who happen to be your best brand ambassadors–your employees. Not ad agencies.
Sustainable marketing is based on authentic content provided by subject matter experts and then distributed via digital channels directly to your audience.
The benefits of a sustainable marketing program include:
- Increased inquiries for your product or service, leading to increased sales
- Enhanced SEO
- Increased engagement with your audience
- More website traffic
- Increased internal dialogue
- Less dependency on traditional marketing and advertising
- Less expensive than traditional marketing and advertising
- Sustainable and measurable long-term success (ROI)